Put everything in its place and do it with style. Mobile phones are often thrown into bags and backpacks without paying any attention to their survival… It’s time for a revolution!
- Shell: 100% Tarpaulin
- Finishing: DWR
- Seams: Fully radio frequency welded with airtight closing
- Lining: 250D
- Straps,webbing and binding:100% Nylon
- Buckles: Acetate
- Zip: YKK water resistant
- Binding: 100% Nylon
- S-hook: PE with metal security system
- Height 20cm (7.87”), Width 11cm (4.33”)
- Adjustable height to actual mobile size
- Weight: 0.168 Pound / 0.08Kg
- Modular and expandable roll top closing with airtight orange lining
- Two separate flat designed compartments for extra holding capacity, coin or cash
- Front easy access for credit cards with YKK weather resistant zip
- Modular back attaching system with tech Velcro bracelet to fit wrist or any MOW’s modular handles and shoulder straps
- Try with your bike handle bar or sailing boat rack, we enjoyed it!
- S- hook security system for extra modularity to any of your gear
- Fully radio frequency welded seam with all over Nylon webbing
WATERPROOF GRADE: temporary water full immersion
OTHERS: sand, dirt, stain, wind, storm, freeze and shock proof
SORRY WE’RE (AIRTIGHT) CLOSED
Like the Backpack and the Laptop Case, Riviera Mobile Holder is high frequency welded. The inner extra orange lining is projected for keeping any water drops out of the way, even in temporary water immersions.
NEVER SCRATCH MONITORS AGAIN
The roll-up closure fits most mobiles in the market! The different compartments within lining and shell fabric offer separate storage space.
IT’S ALL IN HERE!
Easy access YKK zippered pocket holds your ATM, credit cards, cash, or receipts in a perfectly waterproof environment, separated from the mobile compartment.
VELCRO ON MY BACK
Included nylon back bracelet fixes the Mobile Holder to any shoulder strap, laptop case, boat handle, bike gear, or on your arm for your outdoor craziness. An extra S hook is now available for easy installing everywhere else you will need to.